News Missing rough sleeper found By Ashley Darling, Bree Harding and ABC Aug 13, 2026 A search was conducted between Shepparton and Mooroopna for a missing 64-year-old man who has since been found. Photo by Rechelle Zammit Update: 3.25pm Hold tight - we’re checking permissions before loading more content The 64-year-old man has been found. Police say they received several calls from the man seeking assistance. The police air wing found the man in bushland between Shepparton and Mooroopna, south of the Midland Highway. The man was located on dry land surrounded by flood waters around 12.30pm. Police and Shepparton Search and Rescue and SES were working together to convey the man to safer ground, a police spokesperson said. Earlier: A search for a missing 64-year-old man is under way along the Peter Ross-Edwards Causeway. Police said they believe the man is a rough sleeper who had been living out of a tent in the bushland between Shepparton and Mooroopna. A call was made to emergency services at 5.30am on Thursday, August 13. SES, Shepparton police and Shepparton Search and Rescue are conducting the search.
News Lifestyle acreage and a home with characterAgent: Elders Finley - (03) 5890 6000 By Sponsored Content
News Eight wheat varieties releasedGrains Australia releases eight new wheat varieties to boost global competitiveness and uphold quality standards. By Contributed
News Tomato giant sounds alarm over survival of local food manufacturingKagome Australia warns without reform, “we risk losing our food manufacturing capability permanently”. By Jemma Jones
News Unlock your future with CEFLocal grants for education are up for grabs. Secure your future with financial support today! By Contributed